Sunday, March 7, 2010

Divine Consign

Camille and I geared up Saturday night for the much anticipated Divine Consign. I was not sure what to expect, but ill just say it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Because I am a first time mom I was able to go the night before it opened to the public. In my mind I imagined a bunch of pregnant women fighting to find the best deals. Doors did not open till 7pm so Camille and I headed to Taco Cabana to fuel up. Around 5:40 we headed over to get in the long line. I guess we were really excited because we were the very first ones there. As we were waiting a very sweet girl came over and gave us her bracelet which allowed us in right then with the volunteers...we were so excited!!!!
I had made out a list of what I really wanted to find. Well, I feel like we hit the lotto. I was able to find a snap-n-go, swing, extra car seat base and some really adorable clothes and shoes. All for under $200. I think we did really well and we had fun. I did not even have to knock anyone over:)
Thanks Camille, it really was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment