Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

Happy Independence Day from our sweet little Madeline.....





Last year we started a fun tradition to have a breakfast party at our house and then head down the street for out neighborhood parade. we had a great turn out, but I was so busy I forgot to take pictures. I did, however, get one of my table....I like how it turned out.




Not only was it 4th of July today, but it was also Madeline's first time in the pool. She loved it!
Thank goodness, because there is no other place I love more than the pool.
She was so darn cute in her swim suit from Aunt Tiff.






Thank you to all the Troops, especially my two bothers-in-law how fought for us and our freedom.

Love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Her bathing suit is adorable!!!!! Glad to hear she loved the pool! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete