Thursday, May 19, 2011

things i have made...lately

My niece, Julianna's, girlscout troop asked me to make them pillowcases! 18 of them..with their names embroidered on them too...yep, I said 18...I think they are needing even more!!! It was a huge undertaking, but when it was all over I really did enjoy it...it kept me busy:)

this is not all of them, I wasn't quite finished when Camille picked these up



3 girls in my mom's group are all expecting girls very close to one another. So some mom's got together to throw an adorable surprise shower for them last week. We were supposed to where pink, paint our nails pink..it was cute.
Unfortunately, Madeline decided that day to resume her morning nap...so I asked Camille to run over and stay with her so I could drop off my gifts and cake balls.
I was sad to miss it, but I just couldn't bear to wake her up.

here are the burp clothes I made...you can't see the names that well because of the flash:(


and some yummy pink and white cake balls



love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. those turned out amazing!!!! i took a break form sewing, but now i am getting back into it! what an adorable idea, pillowcases for girl scouts!!

    ReplyDelete