Tuesday, July 5, 2011

making marshmallows

I am having so much fun taking care of 3 beautifully, sweet girls this summer on top of my two:)
They are here 3 days a week and each day I try to have something fun and creative for them to do in the kitchen...because we all know how much I love to cook!!!

Last week we tackled marshmallows. They were not near as hard as I was anticipating and they turned out really well.



The next day we made smores with them


The girls said they loved them and that's all that matters to me.

Not sure what we are going to get into next week, but I'm sure it will be fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I miss the times at your house! Playing with adorable Madeline and Hannah, bake, etc. Thanks for making our summer filled with lots of fun!! :)

    -natalie<3

    ReplyDelete