Sunday, October 23, 2011

18 months

Madeline turned 18 months a couple of days ago.....how did this happen???
She is so big and and sweet....I can hardly stand it!!!

I tried leaning the sign up, but once she got a hold of it there was nothing I could do.






  • she weighs around 25 pounds, we will know exactly how much tomorrow when we see the doctor.
  • she wears anywhere from 6month-18month clothes....it's the funniest thing.
  • size 3 diaper
  • size 5 shoe
  • eats a ton, but has become a tad bit pickier about what she will eat

  • her personality is so sweet...she smiles and waves at everyone
  • she has so many words...she knows all of her animals and their sounds. she knows 8-10 letters and their sounds as well. she also knows a couple of colors and shapes.
  • I can tell her anything and she knows exactly what I am saying..she is Brilliant:), at least I think she is!!!!
  • she loves going to school...I don't know what I was so worried about:)
  • Camille calls her " a well adjusted baby" which makes me very happy. She doesn't really cry when I leave her anymore..thank goodness.

She has made the last 18 months of my life the very best. I love her more than I can put into words.



Thank you, My Angel, for being in my life.
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment