Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Month

UPDATE......No big news, but we will start trying again this month. No chlomid this time.
I am sad today.
I found out this morning that this was not our month to conceive our baby. This is new to me. You see...this has never been our problem. Whenever we tried we have always gotten pregnant and I have always felt blessed with that. So I was for sure it was going to work this month too. Today has been full of emotions...sadness, anger, pity all wrapped up together.
Side note..... I am early this month, just 21 days and this seemed a little odd to me and Dr. M.
I have spoken to my nurse and I have been told to call back tomorrow with details of today and tomorrow. Meaning...pain level, flow...all of that fun stuff. They may even want to do an ultra sound. I really do not understand what is going on.
All I know is no matter what...I trust you Lord!
Love to you all,
Rosemary

1 comment: