Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!


This is such a happy day for me....I am actually telling the world that we are havin a baby!!!
We have known for some time, but due to our past experiences we waited to share.
But, boy am I glad this day is here!! I have been ready to explode for sometime.
We have been praying and praying for this day for over 2 years now. There are times that I still can't believe this has all happened to us. I mean, the 2 years of tyring and 4 miscarriages. You just never think it is going to happen to you.
I feel honored and blessed to have been given this opportunity.
We have already had 3 sonograms due to the fact that I am so "high risk". I will post those as soon as I get them all scanned. Yesterday was our 11 wk appointment. It was amazing!! We were able to see the little bumble bee flip, wave, and kick. I can not believe that is all happening inside of me. I can't wait till I can feel it.
God had a plan for us. He must have known that we just were not ready when we started trying. So many things have happened in the past 4 months that I just know God had this all perfectly planned for us. Corey and I both started new jobs, his less demanding of his time and mine, well....just a better move for me in every way, (except for missing my friends).
I love, love knowing that he is in control and that ultimately he has it planned out for me either way.
Our due date is April 16th. Such a perfect date for a teacher...now I will get 2 months off at the end of the year as well as the summer to love and kiss on my little sweetie. That was an answer to a prayer too in case you were wondering:)
Thank you to all of my family for constantly being right by my side.
To my sisters, I don't know what I would have done without all of you the past 2 years....I love, love you more than you know.
Thank you to my friends from every walk of my life. At times I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world having all of you. Everywhere I turned during that time you were ALL there, even if I didn't want you. I can't tell you what that has meant to me.
Momma, I love you more than words can express. You are and always will be my VERY best friend. Thank you for your constant love and shoulder to cry on. Like I always say...I wouldn't be me without you. I love you so very much.
Corey, my rock...this has been the longest and hardest struggle I hope that we ever have to face. Thank you for being so strong for me even when I know you were ready to break down yourself. God definitely knew what he was doing when he gave you to me, he knew how much I was going to need you. I love you more today than I ever thought possible. I can't wait to see our beautiful little miracle.
And yes, Camille and Mary Madeline we can finally get excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You both are truly blessed and an inspiratiion, your strength is amazing and we are soooo happy for you. In God's time not ours.....Love yo so much!

    Gianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing to come home to last night and read. Yeah!! I can tell everyone now. I am so happy for you Bud. You are going to be the best mommy ever!!! Can't wait to start buying things for that sweet baby. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet wonderful sister who I adore and admire!!! I am thrilled for you and Corey. I know that you will be great parents. This baby is so lucky to have you both. I love you so much and can't wait to meet baby bumble bee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My laptop was not working for a couple of weeks, and nobody told us! I *just* saw an older update on Facebook. Congrats from us!

    ReplyDelete