Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweet Sisters

I have the sweetest sisters EVER!!!!

This is what I came home to today......
My very first baby gift!!!!!
It was most adorable onesie I have ever seen. Camille called me today as she was breaking into my house:) She said she was going over to pick up her booster seat, but little did I know what she was really up to. Then on my way home I was on the phone with Mary Madeline. As I walked in the door I told her Camille had left me something and I was so EXCITED!!! As I opened it I realized it was from both of them...the are so great!!! I cried, Mary Madeline was crying. I was a great moment.
It just makes me realize that this baby is really growing and is really coming.
I love you both, thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bud!!! We are just so excited and happy for you. We love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! i love being able to surprise you!! love, camille

    p.s. when are you going to help me set up a blog so i don't have to be anonymous????

    ReplyDelete