Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweetie

Sunday was my sweet Corey's 41st Birthday....(I know I can't believe he's that old either)!!!!

He and I went to his favorite restaurant, Uncle Julios, on Saturday night and then celebrated with family on Sunday. He also bought all his own gifts, which was easy for me.

Hannah wanted to bake him a cake...she did such a great job.

And it was so good!

It is also my beautiful Aunt Judy's birthday too!!!

Blowing out the candles....look at all that dessert. We know how to do it in our family.

It was a really nice day.

I love you Corey. Your the best friend, dad and husband I could ever ask for.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliments on my blog! All I did was buy the Sewing for Dummies book and taught my self! I only have a regular sewing machine and just got a new serger~ I would love a monagrame (sp?) machine! :) Hope pregnancy is going well!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the video on Kelly's blog today? Oh my goodness. Tear jerker for sure.

    ReplyDelete