Sunday, January 31, 2010

Madeline 29wks

We went to the dr. this past Friday to have our last sono. They were checking to make sure that the placenta had moved....which it did, thank you Jesus!!! Otherwise we would have had to prepare for a c-section when it cam time to deliver.


We have the sweetest sonographer. I asked her if she wouldn't mind trying to get a cute picture of little Madeline since our 19wk one did not turn out so good....hence the reason I never posted it, it kinda scared me:0


Well, I thought she was just gonna do a regular picture, but she so sweetly took a 3-D picture of her. And I know I might be a little bias, but she is ADORABLE!!!!!




Here she is........



It just made our day to get to see this little beauty.
We love you so much Madeline.
Love, your Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I think she looks a little like me!! :) I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I can't wait to see her and hold her...if you don't mind I'm already missing the new baby snuggle. Hope you are feeling good and getting lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete