Monday, February 8, 2010

30 weeks

I truly can't believe I am thirty weeks pregnant. It is a dream come true.

I had Corey take some belly pics tonight....so here ya go.

WOW!!!! How that thing grows!!!!!
I have gained quite a bit of weight...not willing to share:)
I m feeling really good, except for my back..to be expected.
Getting out of bed has become a huge struggle and since I am doing it 2-3 times per night I have got to figure it out....guess I'll be rolling myself out.
I have loved being pregnant!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Your are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you get creative in the last trimester, to be sure. Madeline looks like a sweet bundle of rolled up joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm going to be a wreck on Tuesday, but I hope he will finally feel better!

    I am not going back to work full time. I will be working on a part time/contract basis if everything goes as planned.

    Hope you are feeling well! Love that belly. :)

    ReplyDelete