Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Shower

I had the best weekend, it was our very first baby shower for Madeline.

My wonderful sisters, mom and two best friends threw it for us. They went way above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Here are a few pictures form the beautiful day.

My sister Mary Madeline made me the most amazing diaper cake. I know it took her a lot of time and effort. She made this day so special for me. I just love her.
Ohhh, how I love a petifore

Me and the hostesses, minus Gianna and Steph:(

My two beautiful friends, Christi and Tiff from college

My beautiful sisters

My mommy and sisters

My sweet little family of four.....I love saying that.

My first little girl who I just love, love, love.
This day was so amazing. I am having a hard time believing that I am going to be a real mommy. God has blessed us in so many ways and seeing all the wonderful people that came out to share this special day with us just meant so much.
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Haha and I just noticed we have the same blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have been following your blog and just thought I'd say hello! You and I have a lot in common! I have a wonderful stepdaughter who is 5 and I am pregnant with my first little girl too! It is soo much fun!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked everything!! I love you more than you will ever know!! I can't wait to hold that sweet baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete