Wednesday, March 24, 2010

36 Weeks......

And feeling....well, kinda crummy. So far this pregnancy has been pretty great. No complaints, but as of yesterday I feel horrible. My back and legs hurt and I feel just plain 'ol run down. My next appointment is this Friday, but I called in today and they are letting me come in at 1:30..thank goodness.



I also forgot to post about our little scare. On Saturday night I could not get Madeline to move. I tried everything and I mean everything and she would not budge. I know they say that as she gets bigger they move less. Well, this is just not the case for her. She is constantly in motion and still is. So when she would not move the other night I called the dr. Of course she told us to go to L&D immediately. I was scared, but we headed that direction. Of course as soon as they hooked me up to the monitor she began trying to kick it off. I think she may be a bit hard headed like her daddy....of course:)

Also, here are a few 36 week pictures......





2 comments:

  1. The last few weeks are the worst. You're in the home stretch now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Wow I am that size now ...and only 28 weeks...I am going to be the size of a watermelon in a few weeks! Hope your dr visit is great and your legs and back start feeling better! Mine have been hurting to and I have been soaking in Epson salt bath stuff and it has worked really well!

    ReplyDelete