Friday, March 12, 2010

This and That

It is Spring Break and I have a lot planned.

Here is a sneak peak.......

This is Madeline's closet that desperately needs to be organized. I am in the process of painting some baskets for the shelves. I'll post pics as soon as I get it finished:)

We finally got the pack-n-play and I think it is just precious. It looks so sweet in our bedroom. I just can't wait to put her in it.


As soon as we decided on her name I ordered this dress from this precious blog.
They were so wonderful and patient in helping me decide on fabric and font choices. It was a big decision because I just wanted it to be perfect. I love the way it turned out.
And finally, here is the sweet little outfit that I picked out to bring our little miracle baby home in.

I am definitely in the "nesting" mode. I I love finding perfect places for everything. It's kinda my thing to organize. It just makes me happy.
I had my 35 wk checkup today and everything is just fine. She is measuring right at 5 pounds and is already head down. I do not think I can wait 5 MORE weeks to meet her. I am so desperate to see her little face.











No comments:

Post a Comment