Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Finished!!!!

The Nursery is finally finished and I am so excited to share the pictures with all of you.

From the entrance to the nursery.....
I decided to lengthen the curtains so I added a little trim to the bottom. And I found some pretty brown lamp shade covers for the chandelier and added some magnetic crystals to jazz it up. I really like how it turned out. And if I didn't share before, I found the chandelier on clearance at Lowes for a mere $17....oh yeah, that's right! I love a great deal.

I love this sweet frame that Christi's mom and friends gave me. I can't wait to put a picture of my girl in it.


Another picture of the chair that I have already spent many hours in reading to her.


This beautiful plaque was given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law. It makes me cry every time I read it.


We finally got the mattress for the crib. And I still have not decided if I am going to add ribbon to the letters...any thoughts out there?


I absolutely love the changing table and how it turned out.


And finally...here is the closet that I spent many hours on.

I painted the baskets and added some ribbon around the top.



I made her a ribbon holder out of a sweet little "M" that my sister, Mary Madeline, made for my shower. It is so sweet and I think of her every time I look at it.
That's it!!! It's all done and just awaiting our perfect little miracle. Thanks for taking a look.

6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Yes she has me wrapped around her finger already!!! That is scary you couldn't feel her. Was it because she is getting bigger and moves less? I heard the further along they are they move less due to lack of room. I am glad everything is ok though! I bet you are soo excited she will be here so soon!!! Hope you are feeling great and doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious nursery! I vote YES to add ribbon to her name...it would be the perfect finishing touch and would go along with how you've already decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her changing table!!! :)

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete