Friday, March 26, 2010

Dr. update

I did go to the dr. on Wednesday. I am NOT dilated at all and to make matters worse he said she is high up there. I have a funny feeling I will be carrying this little princess till my due date if not beyond.

Look, it's not that I want to rush her it's just that I really want to have her in my arms. And for everyone who tells me she less trouble inside of me than outside, I say to heck with you. I want her and all the "trouble" she is gonna bring. I 'm sure I will be complaining about the sleepless nights once she gets here and hopefully yall won't mind. But, as of now I just want her in my arms where I can kiss and squeeze and smell every little inch of her. I just didn't know it was possible to be so in love with someone you have never even met.

Anyway, so the dr. was a little concerned about a rapid heartbeat that I have been experiencing. He had me go to a cardiologist and get fitted with a Holter monitor. I know....what the heck is that?? I still really don't know, but they had me hooked up with 5 sticky things on my chest and around my heart and a little box that I had to wear on my pants that monitored my heartbeats....I am assuming. I had to wear it 24hrs and was not allowed to shower....ewwww. If you know me that is a hard one, but I did it. I also took the day off of work so my 9 five year olds were not tempted to yank it off. I am assuming I will get results either today or next week sometime. I'll let ya know when I do.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment