Monday, May 17, 2010

1 Month



Madeline, you turned one month today!
I can hardly believe it!!

This is what you have been up to sweet girl.....

You are still in newborn diapers.
You wear a lot of newborn onsies because it's the only thing that seems to fit you, but you are about to outgrow those any minute.
You are eating about every two hours. I try to put you off a bit, but you just SCREAM when you are hungry. The other day I noticed that you sucked your arm so hard that you gave yourself a blood blister.
Some nights you sleep really well and others you are pretty restless. I will say you love to sleep on my chest.
You are very sweet and hardly make a peep except when you are hungry or need to burp.

You have been such a joy since the day we met you. It's true when you hear that you never know true love until you have a child of your own. You are the light of our lives.

Love your mommy and daddy.

4 comments:

  1. Love her, Love her, Love her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying over those pictures!!!! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl! But why does it have to go so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I love what you've done with your blog layout! She's absolutely beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete