Wednesday, January 19, 2011

9 months old

Madeline, you are 9 months old today!


Here's what you have been up to.....
  • you weigh 15 pounds and the only reason I know this is because I had to take you to the dr. twice the past 2 weeks because you were sick:(
  • you had your first dose of amoxicillin and you did NOT like it, but you took it like a champ
  • you are wearing size 3 diapers
  • you are still very long and very skinny
  • you love to eat!!!..I would venture to say 10-12 ounces a day(of real food)
  • you are sleeping better and better, but not through the night yet
  • you got your first tooth and I am pretty sure #2 is coming right along
  • you "bit me" for the first time with that little tooth today:(
  • you are not crawling yet..and I say "yet" because I'm sure it is going to happen any day now


uh oh..you found the sign.....

  • you still show no signs of separation or stranger anxiety...you love and smile at everyone

Tonight, daddy and I sat on the sofa and giggled so hard as we watched you roll all around the floor trying to get your toys. You talked and smiled as we both just laughed at you. You are the best entertainment around..and your free....well kinda:)

We love you so, so much sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment