Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I think we have started a new tradition at our house.
Corey and I decided to stay home and make a yummy dinner.
We even got dressed up to make it feel more special...I say dressed up and what I really mean is get out of our sweats that we had been in all day:)

Here he is grilling our steaks

the menu:
tomato and mozzarella stacks with a balsamic reduction...yummy
steak and shrimp
roasted asparagus
and homemade chocolate bread pudding with ganache

It really felt like we were in a very fancy restaurant in our own private room

I was trying desperatly to get a picture if us....this was the best of the 9 we took..it made for a lot of laughing....
can you tell Corey was soooo over it


Here is the fantastic dessert


It was such a fun night and a wonderful way to ring in the new year safe in our home with Madeline safe and warm in her bed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect NYE to me! I scrolled down your blog and your little M is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete