Friday, March 18, 2011

11 Months Old

Madeline, I know I say this every month, but I just can't believe you are 11 months old today.



"I want that sign"

"OH...I got it, but I don't think Mommy wants mo to:)"

Here's what you have been up to.....
  • you weigh about 18 pounds and are still very long
  • size 3 diapers
  • you have 6 teeth
  • you eat everything we give you, and I mean everything:)
  • I am still nursing you 2-3 times a day
  • you wear pretty much all 12 month clothes
  • you started crawling right after you turned 10 months and are now into EVERYTHING
  • you are pulling up to your knees
  • you talk all day long, I think the only two words that you associate correctly are "bay-beee" and "daa-daa" I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping "momma" was going to be your first....oh well!!
  • your favorite person in the world is Hannah, you don't get that excited for anyone else and I love it


"I'm trying to get away"


Laughing soooo hard at Hannah



I am very busy planning your 1st birthday party. I know it is more for me and I promised Daddy that I will not go this crazy for all the others...maybe:)

We love you my beautiful Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment