Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Playdate

Two of my favorite families came to visit us this weekend.
The Copelands and the Garrett's!!!
We had such a great time getting all of us together and letting our sweet kids play.

Madeline was so excited to see Harper.
We were pretty sure Madeline said her very first word as soon as she saw Harper....she said....baby!!! We all screamed.
I have to remember to write that down in her baby book.

Beautiful Harper

Christi has become so good with her camera, so we decided to get the kids all dressed and take a few. These are with my camera, but I can't wait to see what Christi's look like.






I just realized that I did not get on picture of Tiff and Robby...hopefully Christi did.

I wish we all lived closer and could do this every weekend.
We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment