Tuesday, April 19, 2011

12 months old

My Dearest Madeline,
As a little girl all I ever wanted was to be a mommy andI was given that opportunity one year ago.
My life was forever changed when you entered it, only for the better.
You are a spirited and joyful little girl. You light up a room and I am constantly told what a happy baby you are. I had to think long and hard about this, but I realized that I have never left the house with you to go anywhere where you were the least bit upset...you just don't cry. I mean unless you are hungry or tired. When I tell you "no-no" you just shrug it off and move on..no tears. I don't know what I did to deserve you.



Here's what you have been up this month:
  • I completely weaned you right at 11 1/2 months and now you LOVE your whole milk...possibly too much
  • you started pulling up on everything
  • you sleep the ENTIRE night....thank you God!!!
  • right now you are taking 2 naps a day, but I think that your morning one is slowly going away:(
  • you weigh about 20 pounds, not sure of your exact length...we go to the dr. next week
  • size 3 diapers
  • your only words are "da-da" and "bay-be"



You are a gift from God and I cherish every moment every single day that I have with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you sooooooo much!!!
Thank you for being the best daughter I could have ever asked for!

Your Momma, Daddy and sister love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment