Monday, April 18, 2011

1st birthday party

We celebrated Madeline's birthday yesterday and it was......PERFECT in every way.
My sister, Mary Madeline and her family, arrived from West Point and came strait to the party. I'd like to say they came in just for the party, but really they are here for marisa's college visits. The beautiful dress that Madeline is wearing is from Aunt Mary Madeline...isn't it the sweetest thing you have ever seen?

Me and my girl before the party


Madeline was so funny...right before the party, and I mean right before the party....like 10min before..she decided she needed a nap. I laid her down and she crashed. She probably would have slept through the entire thing, but we got her up after an hour.
Here she is getting a little nourishment.

Marisa

about to have cake



i'm pretty sure she LOVED it


about to open presents





It really was a perfect day. All of our favorite people were there and even a few in spirit...you know who you are:)

Thank you to my parents who helped in more ways than I could list...thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you to Corey, who never called me "crazy" when I told him that I wanted to make this b-day "memorable":)

I love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment