Friday, December 23, 2011

christmas decorations 2011


I am just now getting around to posting our decorations.
I didn't do as much as usual and I'm really ok with that.
Madeline has been in awe of the tree since the moment we put it up. She has been pretty good with the ornaments. We have only broken three so far and I might add those were on Daddy's watch:)




Close up of our Nativity set that we inherited from my parents...LOVE


Half bath

This tree is Madeline and Hannah's and it is in their bathroom for all to enjoy:)


Last year I had to come up with a way to display our cards. I decided to get tiny clothes pins and cover them in glitter. Then I hung a greenish ribbon and was able to attach them with the pins. I have 2 of them flanking the kitchen. I love looking at all those smiley faces each day.




Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment