Thursday, March 26, 2009

New news

I got a call from my amazing dr. today.....
He had great news!
All the horrible pills I have been taking are WORKING!!!!!! I was so excited, I just wanted to hug him through the phone.
I will continue on this medication as well as start a new one. He said to "watch out" cause it will make me gain weight...seriously????? "Gain weight????" I screamed....oh well....anything is worth holding a sweet little baby that has Corey's good looks and my sense of style....anybody know what movie that's from????:)
So I will be on these for six more weeks and then we will get to start trying again. So, summer it is. Which will be perfect if all works out, cause then I will be giving birth at the end of the school year...perfect timing...coincidence????....Again, I don't think so!!!!!

I love how God continues to show me that he is the one in control. He amazes me how he faithfully shows me that he is here for me.
You know what I love the most....my conversations that I get to have with him any time I want to...now that is a good friend. He faithfully listens and he never tells me he is too busy. I am a lucky girl to have him.

Hope you are all having a great day.

All my love,
Rosemary


2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! I am so happy to hear the good news!!!
    Steel Magnolia is the movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across your blog today, and fell in love. Our God isn't great he is amazing!!!! Keep him first in your life and I am more than sure you and Corey and little miss H will be blessed with a sweet little angel soon!

    ReplyDelete