Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The latest dr. news.....

I have been in constant contact with dr. m lately. It feels like I call that office once a day(or at least once a week:)...oh, because I do! He had requested, 3 weeks ago, that I track my temperatures using a basal thermometer. I faithfully listened and went out and bought one immediately. So I started taking my temps 15 days ago.
I was told to call in every few days to report the temps. I have since found out that he wanted to know when I ovulated. Well...now that it has been 15 days and it seems I still have not ovulated, (according to the thermometer) I must continue on. Then it occurred to me, that silly little thermometer is BROKEN!!!! I know when I ovulate for goodness sakes! So...I had to go buy another one and start over.:(
I did get some good news this week....my blood test showed that the combo. of the 2 meds is still working just as it should. I was relieved when I heard that. I am so ready to be off of these pills.
With all of that said...I am hoping that we will start trying in the next 2-3 weeks, as long as dr. m says it's ok.
Hope you are all having a great day.
Love,
R

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you both. I love you so much and wish you all the best the world and God have to offer you!!!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete