Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Topsy Turvy and stuff.....

That's what I said...Topsy Turvy.
Anyone know what that is????
Well, I was unsure until my sweet husband brought not only one home, but 2!!!!


So this is what we did this weekend....











I should have learned by now that nothing is ever easy when Corey gets "an idea"!
I was thinking we were going to just fill these things with a plant and some dirt and hang it up.
Boy was I mistaken.....
We made our 1st trip to Home Depot to get wood...wood I thought to myself...what in the world would we need wood for. Corey explained that we had to build a contraption to hang these things from. Ahh...what had I gotten myself into????
Well..after having to pull out the saw, one more trip to HD, and the exchange of a few very kind words we finally finished!!!!!








We should have some beautiful tomatoes in a couple of months. I know when they start sprouting I will be so excited we spent one WHOLE weekend putting these Topsy Turvys up.

I'll let you know how they turn out!



I was also lucky enough to spend Friday night with one of my best friends from college, Tiffany. It was her 30th birthday!!!! We went to Fireside Pies and had a yummy salad and pizza.

She is just such an awesome person and I am lucky to have her in my life. Thanks for letting me share that special day with you Tiff...love ya!

Hope you all have a great day.

All my love, Rosemary

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! I can't wait to have some salsa made from those tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete