Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A moment of clarity

Fear.......

For as long as I can remember I have feared.
I feared what tomorrow will hold.
I feared life without Corey.
I feared how I would go on without my parents.
I feared how I would live if I was told I could not have children.
I feared life if I lost one of my brothers or sisters.
I have feared!!!!!

And then I had a moment of clarity......

I think God gives you struggles to turn your heart closer to him.
I have always believed in God and thought that I trusted him. That is how I was raised, I knew no other way.
This was until I was truly challenged....
God has challenged me, my faith, and my fears these past two years.
I have had to turn to him like never before. To trust in him. To have faith in him.
There were times when I did not and could not do this at all...I was MAD!!!!!

This...was his plan all along....to bring me closer to him.

My fears are still real, but I know now that God is in charge.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; I will fear no more.
The Lord protects me from all danger; I will never be afraid"
"Trust in the Lord. Have faith, do not despair. Trust in the Lord"
Psalm 27:1,14

This just says it all....it's what we are called to do.

Hope you have a great day.
Love always,
Rosemary

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to all that you write! Thanks so much for sharing what God is doing in your life!

    ReplyDelete