Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting Closer.....

Dr. M suggested that we wait one more month, just to be sure that everything is working.
I was told to continue with the now working thermometer and start using an ovulation predictor kit as well. This way if the thermometer decided to go crazy again I will have a back up plan.
I had mixed feelings with this news. I am sad that I have to wait even longer, but also a tad relieved. Only because jumping back on that emotional roller coaster sounds a little daunting. Also, Corey and I have started P90X and I want to be able to at least try to finish the 90 days and get my body in baby-ready condition:)
So.......My guess is that we should get to start trying in about 5-6weeks.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the prayers that you all continue to give me.
I love you all so very much.
Hope you have a great day.
Love,
Rosemary


1 comment:

  1. Good news Bud! Keep the faith! Love you, C

    ReplyDelete