Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had such a nice Mother's Day weekend.
It all started when Dominic, Andy, Camille and I took Mom and Dad out for Mother's Day dinner on Friday night.


We missed you Mary Madeline, Vincent, Gianna and Tommy.


We are truly blessed to have such and amazing Mom!!!!
Thanks Mom for all you do!
Yesterday morning I was greated with breakfast in bed. It was so sweet. Corey and H painted a beautiful cross for me and they also gave me some pretty flowers.
H and her mother gave me a painted coffee mug too. So sweet.
I felt soooo loved!!!!
Mother's day comes with mixed emotions for me. I am so blessed to have H in my life. She is an awesome little girl who constantly keeps me laughing. She is the reason that I get to celebrate this great day. But, I spent a large portion of the day either crying or just plain sad. I almost had to leave church because I could not stop crying. I was sad that I could not hold my babies on this day. I was sad that having a child of my very own has been so very hard for us. I was sad because I just want to be a mom, it's all I have ever wanted.
The day has come and gone and I am fine. I guess I have been able to put my emotions aside for so long and they just caught me a little off guard. I continue to pray that we will have a little one some day soon. I know, one way or another, we WILL have our baby.
Happy Mother's Day !!!!!
Love to you all,
Rosemary







































No comments:

Post a Comment