Thursday, December 24, 2009

24 weeks

I cannot believe I am 24 weeks pregnant. The time seems to be flying by.
At this point I am not sure how much weight I have gained, but I am sure it is way too much.
She is constantly kicking and moving. It's the best feeling I have ever felt.
She weighs a little over a pound and is the length of an ear of corn.
We were at Gianna's house last night and Camille was sweet enough to take some pictures.
Here is what I am looking like these days.......
that little elf behind looks like he is trying to grab something....a little weird.

loving my sweet baby

I couldn't be happier than I am right now.

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful! Love the gray shirt~ where did ya get it? I am expecting too- only one month along though~ congrats!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete