Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

We have so many traditions in our family. They start with Christmas Eve at my aunt's and continue the next morning. All of my brothers and sisters meet our my mom and dad's around 9am to start the day off. We again have a huge breakfast followed by presents and then a couple of games. We always do a five dollar "white elephant" type game and this year we added LCR to the festivities. If you are unaware of this extremely fun game you should look it up. It takes no time to learn and it involves a pot of cash in the end for one lucky winner. Because we were all screaming and jumping around so much, I never took one picture if us playing:(

this is all of the nieces and nephews at Nana's house


Nana and Pop opening their camera from all of us

To begin the day Corey, H and I have our own little Christmas before we head to mom and dads.

H reading her letter from Santa



Corey with his new Tech hat and H with her new Tech sweatshirt from her Yeh-Yeh and Pee-Paw...get your guns up!!!

H and her momma gave me the most beautiful lovey for baby Madeline. I was crying if you can't tell. We are so excited about her arrival.

God has already blessed us so much this year and we have so much to be already thankful for in the upcoming year. I wish I took more moments in my day to thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment