Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas and Crafts

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas decorations this year......
This is in our dining room...just a little something.
This is above my window in the kitchen.
In the kitchen.

Our mantle..yes, that is a stocking for Madeline...I couldn't resist:)
Our tree...for the 3rd year we still do not have a topper:(
Our beautiful nativity scene that my parents passed down to us from my dad's parents...love it.
The front entry table.

The coffee table.
And now my craft idea that I stole from Kelly's Korner.
Ornaments for the whole family.



Merry Christmas everyone.....love to you all.

5 comments:

  1. So nice! Love the mantle! Happy Holidays!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the decorator and craftswoman. I love the unique touches. I'm sure enjoying decorations vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your decorations are beautiful. the most beautiful thing though has to be baby girl's name, LOVE IT!
    (and to answer your question, we got the glider from a store called usa baby in austin. i know it is a chain, so hopefully there is one near you!)

    ReplyDelete