Monday, December 20, 2010

8 months

Madeline Rose you are 8 months old.....yesterday!
I am late getting this up because Madeline never got out of her jammies yesterday. I kept thinking I would get her dressed, but we never did. Finally after I gave her her bath last night I decided...what the heck...and took them then.



Little girl you have accomplished so much this month....
You are now sitting all by your self and you love it. You play and play on your blanket and love having the freedom of not being on your back or belly all the time.


When I put you on our bed you tuck your knees way up under you and rock back and forth. it seems to me that you may want to crawl soon, but I am hoping it takes you a little longer still. I just don't think I'm ready for it. You still do not have any teeth and I am ok with that too, since you are still nursing and all.


You are wearing size 3 diapers.
You eat 3 'real' food meals a day and nurse every 3-4 hrs.
In this picture you are wearing 12mth jammies, but in pants you wear 3-6mth cause you are just so darn skinny, but also so darn long. You are lovely.
You still light up when you see pretty much anyone that you know and it takes you a minute or two to warm up to new people.
You are talking more and more everyday...it's beautiful.

You are such a sweet girl and I fall in love with you more and more each day.
I am so excited to celebrate your first Christmas with you this month and the birth of our Savior.



3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet girl. Can you believe how fast it has gone? I can't!

    And speaking of nursing and teeth...Hud has had teeth since he was five months and it hasn't been a problem, but the last week or so I don't know what happened. He just got his seventh tooth and I am h-u-r-t-i-n-g! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! She has such pretty eyes! Merry Christmas!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete