Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Since all 8 of us were in town with our families, Mom was dead set on us getting a family photo.
Now, if anyone knows my family you would know that we are NEVER, as a group, on time or all quiet and agreeable at once.
But.....for Mom and Dad we will do just about anything.
We were told to be at a location in downtown Dallas at 12 on the dot.
All 25 of us were there, well...almost all of us. We had to wait on my brother-in-law whose plane landed at 11 that morning. Poor thing..he rushed in for the picture and had to rush out. I'm tellin you we will do ANYTHING for our parents.

I was not able to get any pictures of us as a group, but as soon as we were done I couldn't resist an opportunity to take a few shots of my girls.




I can't wait to see the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment