Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hard Days Work

I know this may seem strange to some, but today was the very first time that I have ever left Madeline for more than a couple of hours.
I guess you could say I am officially back working...very part time.
I am lucky enough to have my sister, Camille, who offered to watch her and who took such good care of her.

I think, overall, it went so-so.
I say so-so because my sweet little baby refused to take a bottle of formula from Camille. She ate her table food, but would not take the bottle. And I say refused because Camille said she sounded like she was going to throw up every time she brought the bottle near her mouth...that's my girl...DRAMA!!!

You wouldn't know that there was any problems with all of these sweet smiles.

Jules getting some loves in before school


playing on the floor

going night-night



She was very crabby when I picked her up because, well...she missed me of course, and because she only took one stinky, little hour and fifteen minute nap....ALL DAY!!!
Needless to say it is 5:13pm and she has already been asleep for the night for fifteen minutes. She was exhausted. I feel so bad for her...she was just out of her element:(

Well, I have a couple of more sub jobs lined up...but we will see how it goes. Not sure it's worth "rockin" her little world so much.

Thank you Camille for loving my girl like I would!!!!


2 comments:

  1. besides her gagging at the sight of the bottle it was pure Heaven. I loved being with her all day and was honored to take care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille rocks...I cannot imagine the time when I have to leave the baby to go back to work. I am sure it is tough.

    ReplyDelete