Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Update and a Name!!!!

We had another appointment with Dr. B last Friday. He checked her heartbeat and said everything sounded perfect. He even said we didn't have to come back for an entire month...now that's big! We were going every 2 weeks, sometimes even every week. What a relief. Corey was so sweet...when we got into the elevator as we were leaving he leaned back and let out a huge sigh and told me how happy he was that this appointment wasn't scary like all the rest. Like we are finally in the clear. It was really a great moment.


Here are the last two sonogram pictures that we have gotten.





here she is at almost 11 weeks


this is a close up of her sweet little face at 14 weeks
And....I do think we have decided on a name......
Madeline Marie
Madeline after my Mamaw who's name was Madeline and who just passed away and Marie after my amazingly, beautiful and wonderful Mom. Two of my most favorite women in the world!
Oh yeah, and some how my sweet sister Mary Madeline thinks she fits in there some how.......(I'm not gonna tell her, but she really does...he!he!)
Love to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes!!!! I can't wait to meet sweet little M&M. I love her so much already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her name and how fun that you have felt the kicks! So very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name for your little bundle of joy! Can't wait to see pics of her with big bows!

    ReplyDelete