Friday, October 16, 2009

Today is a Good, Good Day

We had our 14 week appointment today.
It was with a "high risk" doctor. He was looking at the thickness of the babies neck and the nasal bone. Both were perfect!!!
I had been on pins and needles all day today waiting for this appointment. I knew that either way, whatever the results were we would be ok because we have our Savior who loves and protects us. I had a feeling that things were just going to be ok.


They were so good that we were able to find out what we are having.
I asked the dr. that if he could tell what we were having that I wanted him to write it down. I did not want to find out there in the office.
Once we left we went strait up stairs to the newborn nursery to see my mom, she works there. We decided that we wanted to share this moment with her. We waited and waited for her..she was a little busy with other new moms and babies. I gave her my camera, you know I had to document, to capture this special moment. Corey and I read it together. It said.............................









Wait for it.......................................................................................................................................................























It's a GIRL!!!!!!!! (at least we are 98% sure)






Words cannot describe the feelings we both had and still have. This baby girl is such a true blessing.



The moment we found out

That card says....It's a Girl!!!


I love you mom, thanks for sharing this moment with us.

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love it!! Thanks for sharing that moment with us. :) God bless you, corey and your sweet baby girl. Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My goodness!!! How fun! So excited for you girl! Congrats. Little girls are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete