Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Halloween

I love, love Halloween and decorating for it, but only the cute and happy stuff....no scary stuff here.

My sisters and I can't wait for October 1st to get our decorations up....sometimes we don't wait...he! he!

I thought it would be kinda fun to post what I did this year, it seems that every year it changes.


here is my mantle

this is the front entry table

coffee table

this is the "before" picture of the wall above our kitchen table

BOO...is someone looking at me???? Camille gave me this adorable idea....so clever.


Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween decor! So cute! Congrats on your soon to be baby GIRL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable what you did for Halloween, especially over your table-- I love the ghost plates.Ya'll are really creative!!!! I bet Hannah really likes all of it. Just wish I could see it in person.

    Love,
    Yeh-Yeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I didn't know you blogged...you are bookmarked now so I can keep up. Congrats are in order, so excited for you and your family...all of you guys. and i love, love, love the decor and those plates...i
    might need to copy that idea for next year.

    ReplyDelete