Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A letter to Baby Bumble Bee

My sweet little baby,

Yesterday we had our first appointment with Dr. Brough. He is our OB. I already miss Dr. M, but I know we are in great hands. Daddy was not able to come with us so I asked the next best person...Nana, (my momma). Dr. B did not do another sono, but he did let us hear your beautiful heartbeat for the very first time. He said it was 160 beats per minute, some people say that means that you are possibly a little boy...:) I was sad Daddy was not there to share that moment with us, but it was so very special for me and Nana. We both just cried when we heard that sweet sound. You are already so, so loved.

We went from a very sweet day to a very sad day today. We buried your Great Grandmother Mamaw. She was my Grandmother and a very wonderful woman. Other than my mom, she is the strongest women I have ever know. She will be so missed. I know that you will never get a chance to meet her, but I was grateful that you were able to be with me today at her funeral.
Beautiful Mamaw


I love you sweet Bumble Bee,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I got chills hearing you describe what you felt when you heard the heartbeat. It's wonderful news. I know you have waited for moments like this for so long. Gosh I can't wait to meet this little baby.

    Love ya,
    Alyshia

    ReplyDelete