Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Registry

My wonderful friend Stephanie offered to help me register last night. I was so grateful to have her and her expertise, I am not sure i would have known what to do without her.
Here are a few pictures from our fun night..........
We went to Babies R us, but I think I am going to need to register somewhere else too.....any suggestions???
This is the stroller we decided on....soooo cute!!!

Steph trying to figure out the highchair.
Then, we were off to, I might just say, my favorite restaurant......Bistro N at Nordstroms....YUM!!!


Eating our very good dinner. I am sad because I forgot to take a picture of our appetizer....They have the VERY best FF in the whole world, and yes, that is what we had to start with. What can I say when you have to pregnant girls at one table.

Thanks Steph, I love you and couldn't have done it without you!!!



2 comments: