Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

Before we actually have a holiday in this family it seems we must have some sort of pre-party to get the holiday started off right. As if the day of food is not enough.
We usually go to El Fenix the night before Thanksgiving or Christmas, but this year we decided on an old favorite from our neighborhood we grew up in..Tupinambas.....such good mexican food.
Now, not everyone could make it, but 14 of us did. I told you, we never do anything small.
Me and my beautiful sisters.


H and her cousin Jules.

Me and my family.
I promise there were lots more, I am just not so good at remembering to take pictures.
It was a great kick off to the eating frenzy that continued until....well, it's actually never stopped. Gosh, I love being pregnant.
Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment