Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas shopping for the baby

This weekend is the "Neath the Wreath" craft fair in Plano. It is so awesome!!! Last year I went for the first time with mt sister Gianna and we went again this afternoon. Last year was hard because they have a ton of baby stuff. I was so sad that I was unable to buy anything due to the miscarriage that we had just had, it was tough. Well, I just couldn't wait to go this year. I hardly even looked at all the Christmas stuff, I was totally focused on baby.....and boy did I find some stuff.


Here are a few pictures of all the loot Madeline already has.....I heart her.



This is a beautiful brown quilt with her name in pink, if you can't tell.
















I had this onsie made...double T on the front and her name on the back...I think her Daddy is just going to love it. (sure wish I could figure out how to turn this picture).

2 comments:

  1. fabulous!!! can't wait to show you the stuff i bought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I know a Lubbock grandmother that thinks this is fabulous and will start her out right! Ha!

    ReplyDelete