Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

I can hardly believe that I am actually admitting to the fact that Corey and I got up at 4:15 am to go to Walmart. Go ahead, make fun of me, it was insane!!! I have never seen so many people trying to get a good deal.
We were on the hunt for a 32" tv for our bedroom. We saw that they had one for $248!! Now that's a pretty good deal if you ask me. And since we were going Camille, my sister, asked us to pick one up for her too....why not, right?



This is the line we encountered for the tv we decided on. Walmart pretty much has it figured out, but with so many people it was just crazy. We did end up with 2 tv's and it only took us about 2 hours from start to finish....not so bad.
As soon as we got home we both crawled right back into bed and slept for another couple of hours:)

Around lunch time H and I picked up Mary Madeline and Marisa and headed to Northpark to meet Camille and Julianna. It was a mom and daughter day. We have to teach them early...right???
Of course we had to eat at Bistro N, I had to have some french fries, I truly cannot get enough of them.

I forgot to take a before picture, but here are all of our very empty plates...delicious as usual.


Me and my little girl.

All of us after our yummy food....ready to tackle the mall.

We had a great day of shopping. We all found a few things for ourselves, but not too many gifts....now that's just terrible.

Hey girls, this should be a forever tradition.....Gianna, you must NOT work next year, we needed you.

Love to you all.

1 comment: