Monday, November 2, 2009

Sick of being sick:(

UPDATE!!!!!!
I finally got in to see the dr. yesterday afternoon. He prescribed an inhaler for the tightness in my chest and took blood to rule out a bacterial infection. And he also said I needed to rest, so....here I am on my couch resting. I need to be a t work, I hate being sick!
I was worried about the baby so I asked him if we could listen to her heartbeat...it was perfect. He said she was doing just fine..what a relief!!!!
Thank you for all the prayers.




I can't believe it either, but I an Sick AGAIN!!!!!
This is the 3rd time in 5 weeks...ridiculous.
Now, I know it has a lot to do with the fact that I am pregnant and probably more to do with the fact that I work with eight 5 year olds that do not have the best hygiene...but seriously. I am sick of it!
More importantly I am worried about little Madeline. I have tried so hard not to take too much medication, but I do have to get up and go to work. So, I am nervous...have I over medicated my little girl??? I have called the dr. twice today and still have not heard back from them....frustrating!!!
I'll keep ya posted when I know more.
Please keep our health in your prayers today.

Love to you all,
Rosemary

2 comments:

  1. praying for you and baby Madeline!! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you have been sick. I know that its hard to work and be pregnant and be sick. No fun!

    I got bronchitis when I was pregnant with Hayden and couldn't take any cough medicine. Talk about sore ribs!

    Praying for a healthy mama and baby!

    How is that baby bump coming along?

    ReplyDelete