Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dr. Visit

I was hoping that today would be my last scheduled appointment, but......it wasn't.
My dr. checked me again and said that she indeed had not dropped and was still only 50% effaced. He did, however, say I am now a 1cm dilated....woo hoo!!!!!

With all of that information and my very anxious attitude he said that if we wanted we could schedule an induction for this Thursday or schedule another appointment for next Tuesday. I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel until I looked over at Corey and saw the doubt. After a yummy lunch at Chuy's we decided that we would wait. But instead of just scheduling an appointment for Tuesday I am going to schedule the induction.

I am so excited that I know have a goal in sight and we will be holding our little miracle, Madeline in a week!!!! Nothing makes me happier than to think of kissing her sweet face.

I would love to ask for some prayers for us. I have allowed fear to come into my heart and I am nervous something is going to go wrong. I know she and I are both very healthy, but I'm still nervous. Thank you all in advance.

1 comment:

  1. The waiting game is treacherous! I'm so glad you will soon meet that baby girl. Praying for a healthy baby and healthy mom!

    For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

    ReplyDelete