Friday, April 9, 2010

Still Pregnant

We went to the dr. again yesterday. I was so sure that this was "it" that I packed the car...just in case he told us to head down to L&D. Well no such luck. Actually, during the exam he said that I was not even dilated. The previous week we were told that that I was a 1 and 75% effaced, this week he said I am 50% effaced and NOT dilated at all......WHAT???? To say the least I am bummed. He said to continue bed rest and to come back on Tuesday. His thoughts are that my blood pressure, which was better, will dictate when we have her. She is also measuring 35cm, so he wants to keep her in there as long as possible, I tend to agree...I guess:)
Ok, so I have had to change my way of thinking. I am no longer dissecting every contraction and movement. I am no longer wondering if this is "it." I decided that either way within 7-10 days we will have our little girl. So......I am going to take every one's advice and practice a little patience, and enjoy this time.
I promise that I am going to have Corey take pictures today and I will post them soon.
Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Just lie back and trust the process and be at peace!


    Love,
    Yeh-Yeh

    ReplyDelete