Monday, April 26, 2010

1 Week Old


Madeline Rose you are 1 week old today. I can't believe how much you have already changed.
This is what you have been up to......
You do not like sleeping in your bassinet and you do not like sleeping on your back. We are going to try a swaddling blanket tonight and see how that goes.
You eat like the super star that you are and are eating every 3-4 hrs.
You do not cry much, only when you need to be changed or are hungry.
You have a very sweet personality. I know you are not "really" smiling, but when you do it melts my heart.
And most importantly...I love you beyond words.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a beautiful little girl! She is so precious and I'm so glad that everything went so well. Can't wait to see her. Aunt Camille is one very proud Aunt!!

    ReplyDelete