Saturday, April 24, 2010

Playing catch up

WOW!!! These past few days of being home have been filled with emotion. A lot has been going on and I have been bad about updating. It is hard to find the time to sit down and blog when all you want to do is sleep whenever you get a free second. But, here is what we have been up to....
Here are a few more visitors that we had in the hospital.

This is my sweet friend Helen from school
This is sweet Keri, also from school, who is my long term sub for my class.

Beautiful Tiffany


My Aunt Judy, who I adore
Bringing home Madeline was such a wonderful gift. It was just me and Corey and we relished in every second of it.
Here she is in her "going home dress"...so pretty.


So proud!!!!


And on Friday we had our very first outing to the dr. She did great and everything looks perfect.

Daddy stripping her down

It has been a wonderful, but tiring few days, but I would not trade them for anything. We are so very blessed to have Madeline in our lives. I thank God every single day for blessing us with what is truly a miracle.















No comments:

Post a Comment