Tuesday, October 19, 2010

6 months old



******UPDATE******
WE went to the dr. yesterday and here are your 6mth stats.....
weight: 14 lbs 15 oz (25-50 percentile)
height: 26.3" (75-90 percentile)
head: 16.3" (25-50 percentile)

He said you are going to be tall and skinny, now what I want to know are who are you parents??? Neither your daddy or myself have EVER been described as tall or skinny. It will be so fun to watch you grow.




I can't believe it little girl, but you are 6 months old today!

Here's what you have been up to.....
We go to the dr. on Friday, but I am thinking you are around 14 pounds. You are long and skinny.
You do NOT sleep through the night, but we are working on it.
You take 2-3 naps a day totaling 4 hours.
You wake up very happy every morning.
You LOVE getting outside. We are now taking a morning and afternoon walk.
You love your excersaucer and being on the ground on your back the most.
You are very happy when we lay you in your bed, I think it is comforting to you.
You do not like rolling over, you just prefer for someone to help you along.
You sat up for a couple of seconds on your own and it was so cute.

Here's what you are eating....
You nurse every 3 hours.
You love food and have not turned down anything I have offered you, kinda like your daddy:)
You have had:
avocados
peas
butternut squash
sweet potatoes
bananas
rice, oatmeal, and barley cereal
You eat 2-3 ounces twice a day..that seems like a lot to me and you usually still want more.





Madeline, you are a pure joy to me and everyone around you.
Everywhere we go people stop us and say how cute you are and how happy you are, I tend to agree.

I love you so much, but could you PLEASE slow down....you are growing up way too fast.

Love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the dresses you made for her!!!!! What pattern did you use? I am still to scared to tackle them. I lost my mojo with sewing, but you have inspired me to get back on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a beautiful, blessing of a girl indeed!
    as for sippy cups, my 10 month old still doesn't take one well.
    the one in the picture is a nuby brand straw sippy cup.
    someone just today recommended the regular nuby sippy cup so i will probably try that next. let me know if you find one that works too!

    ReplyDelete